Raw Buckwheat and Blueberry Porridge
Write a review
- ½ cup of raw buckwheat (soaked for at least 8 hours), rinsed and drained
- ½ cup sliced ripe banana
- ½ cup of fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons of raw honey
- ½ cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons of almond butter
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds, soaked for at least 10 minutes
For the Toppings
- 2 tablespoons of seedless raisins
- 2 tablespoons of dried goji berries
- 2 tablespoons of chopped almonds
- 1 teaspoon of cocoa powder
- Place half of the soaked buckwheat groats together with all of the ingredients in a food processor or blender. Reserve the remaining half for serving.
- Pulse the mixture until a coarse texture is achieved and transfer into a large bowl. Add in the reserved buckwheat, adjust sweetness according to taste and mix until well incorporated.
- Portion into individual serving bowls, top with raisins, goji berries, almonds and sprinkle with cocoa powder. Serve immediately.
Aseda Raw Honey https://asedarawhoney.com/