Gluten-free Nut Butter Choco Chip Cookies
BREADS AND PASTRIES
Write a review
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 small pinch of salt
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 large organic free range eggs
- 2 teaspoons of pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup almond butter
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup of organic raw honey
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and lightly grease 2 cookie sheets with coconut oil or grass fed butter. Set aside.
- Mix together all dry ingredients except for the chocolate chips in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix together all wet ingredients in a separate bowl and whisk until smooth and well combined. Gradually add wet mixture into the dry mixture and mix until well incorporated and it comes together. Stir in the chocolate chips and lightly knead to combine.
- Roll the cookie mixture into a log and divide into 12 or 16 equal portions. Form into balls and place it on the prepared cookie sheets. Lightly press down with hands to form into flat cookies and bake it in the oven for about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, transfer to a wire a rack and let it rest to cool completely. Serve immediately or store it in covered jars for up to 1 week.
Aseda Raw Honey https://asedarawhoney.com/