Honey Sesame Chicken
Bring together Non-GMO products and pure honey to top over free range chicken breasts for the perfect dinner dish.
Write a review
- 3 free range chicken breasts (boneless, skinless), chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- ¼ cup arrowroot powder
- 1 free range large beaten egg
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Toasted sesame seeds, for serving
- 4 cups cooked long grain white rice
- Chopped fresh spring onions, for serving
For the Honey Sauce
- ½ cup of raw honey
- ¼ cup of tomato ketchup
- 2 tablespoons of white cane vinegar
- ¼ cup of coconut aminos or soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Thickener (1 tablespoon water and 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Whisk together all sauce ingredients in a mixing bowl until well combined. Set aside.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper and rub evenly on all sides.
- Place the starch, flour and beaten egg in separate shallow bowls. Dip the chicken into the egg mixture, dredge into the flour mixture and coat evenly with the starch. Shake off to remove excess flour and starch. Set aside.
- In a large pan, apply medium-high heat and add the oil. Add the chicken and cook while stirring regularly until the chicken is cooked through.
- Pour in the sauce mixture and cook until it reaches to a boil. Stir the thickener and pour into the pan, reduce to low heat and simmer for about 5 to 7 minutes or until the sauce has thickened while stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- Portion the rice into individual serving plates or bowls and serve with chicken, toasted sesame seed and chopped spring onions on top.
Aseda Raw Honey https://asedarawhoney.com/