Honey Mustard Chicken
This juicy chicken recipe is easy to make using free range chicken, pure honey, and the right mixture of Dijon mustard, paprika, and more!
Write a review
- 3 free range chicken breasts (skinless and boneless), cut into halves
- Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ cup raw honey
- ¼ cup yellow mustard
- ¼ cup Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon of minced fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F/175 °C and lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish. Set aside.
- Season the chicken with garlic powder, onion powder, salt and black pepper and rub evenly on both sides. Transfer to the prepared baking dish and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine together the mustard, honey, basil, parsley and paprika until well combined. Pour half of the mixture over the seasoned chicken and brush to coat the breasts evenly.
- Bake it in the oven for 30 minutes, turn the chicken and brush with remaining honey-mustard mixture on all areas.
- Bake for another 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and let it rest for 10 minutes before serving.
Aseda Raw Honey https://asedarawhoney.com/