Honey Butter Recipe
Bring out the most in your rolls and side dishes with grass fed butter and the perfect combination of ground cinnamon, honey, and almond extract.
Write a review
- ½ cup softened grass fed butter
- ½ cup raw honey
- 1 pinch of ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon of almond extract
- Cream the butter in a bowl with a hand mixer until smooth. Mix in the cinnamon, almond extract and gradually pour in the honey while beating constantly.
- Beat until the desired thickness and consistency is achieved.
- Transfer into a parchment paper, roll into a log and twist the sides to seal the honey-butter mixture.
- Chill for at least 2 hours or until is hardened before using.
Aseda Raw Honey https://asedarawhoney.com/