Honey Chicken Recipe
The perfect dish for a hot or cold evening best served with free range chicken and the right blend of Non-GMO soy sauce and extra virgin olive oil.
Write a review
- ¼ cup of raw honey
- 2 to 3 tablespoons coconut aminos or soy sauce
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 4 free range chicken breast fillets, cut into thirds
- Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons of chopped green onions, for serving
- Whisk together the namu shoyu, pepper flakes, 1 pinch of black pepper and honey in mixing bowl until well combined. Set aside.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper and rub evenly on both sides. Set aside.
- In a pan, apply medium-high heat and add the oil. Fry the chicken for about 5 minutes while turning occasionally until the sides are lightly brown.
- Pour in the honey mixture, reduce to medium heat and cook for about 5 minutes while stirring regularly.
- When the sauce has thickened, remove pan from heat and transfer the chicken into a serving platter.
- Serve warm with chopped green onions on top.
Aseda Raw Honey https://asedarawhoney.com/