Gluten-free Banana Muffins
BREADS AND PASTRIES
Write a review
- ¼ cup of almond butter
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana
- 1 large organic free range egg
- ¼ cup of organic raw honey
- ¼ cup buckwheat groats
- ¼ cup buckwheat flour
- ¼ cup almond meal
- 2 tablespoons of flaxseed meal
- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and lightly grease a muffin tray with coconut oil or grass fed ghee. Set aside.
- Mix together all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until smooth and well incorporated. Divide and add the mixture into the prepared muffin tray filling up to ¾ full. Bake it in the oven for about 10 to 12 minutes or until the muffins are thoroughly cooked. It is done when a toothpick inserted on the thickest part comes out clean. Remove the muffin from the oven, transfer to a wire rack and let it rest to cool.
- Remove from tray and serve immediately.
Aseda Raw Honey https://asedarawhoney.com/