Fried Wild Rice and Egg with Kimchi
Write a review
- 2 ½ tablespoons of extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of grass fed ghee
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- ¼ cup minced white onion
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- Pink Himalayan salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 large pinch of Korean chili powder
- ½ cup chopped kimchi
- 1 teaspoon of raw coconut aminos
- 1 cup precooked wild rice
- 1 large organic free range egg
- 1 medium stem of scallion, sliced
- Add the coconut and sesame oil in a large skillet and apply with medium-high heat. When the oil is hot, add the garlic, onion, pinch of Himalayan salt and sauté until vegetables are soft and fragrant.
- Turn to high heat, stir in the kimchi and cook for about 2 to 3 minutes while stirring regularly. Add in the wild rice and coconut aminos, cook until the rice is lightly browned and warmed through while stirring occasionally. Season to taste with Himalayan salt and pepper and transfer to a serving bowl, set aside.
- Wipe the same skillet with paper towel and return to heat. Add the grass fed ghee and apply with medium heat. Crack the egg into the skillet and season to taste with Himalayan salt and pepper. Cook until the white is set and the yellow is still runny.
- Slide the egg over the wild rice, top with scallions and sprinkle with chili powder. Serve immediately.
Aseda Raw Honey https://asedarawhoney.com/