Baked Honey Cajun Shrimp
MAIN DISH – FISH AND SEAFOOD
Write a review
1 hr 15 min
1 hr 15 min
- 1 pound peeled and deveined, fresh wild-caught shrimp
- 1 teaspoon minced parsley, for serving
- 1 teaspoon of organic lemon zest, for serving
For the Marinade
- ½ medium organic lemon, juiced
- ¼ cup extra virgin coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons raw coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons of organic raw honey
- 1 tablespoon of Cajun spice seasoning
- 1 tablespoon mixed Italian herbs
- 1 tablespoon of minced fresh parsley
- Mix together all marinade ingredients in a mixing bowl and whisk until well combined. Add the shrimps and gently toss to evenly coat the shrimp with the marinade mixture. Cover the bowl and chill for at least 1 hour while tossing occasionally.
- Preheat the oven to 450˚F and line a rimmed baking pan with foil. Set aside.
- Combine the lemon zest and parsley leaves in a small bowl and set aside.
- Transfer the shrimp in the prepared pan and pour the marinade on top. Bake it in the oven for about 10 to 12 minutes, or until firm and cooked through.
- Remove from the oven, transfer to a wire rack and let it rest for 5 minutes before serving. Briefly toss the shrimp with the pan juices and transfer to a serving platter. Top with the lemon zest-parsley mixture and serve immediately.
Aseda Raw Honey https://asedarawhoney.com/