Bruschetta With Gorgonzola Cheese And Honey
Write a review
- 1 loaf of baguette bread, sliced into ½-inch bias cuts
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of compound butter with herbs, melted
- 1 to 1 ½ cups of crumbled or sliced Gorgonzola cheese
- ¼ cup of honey
- Preheat an oven to 400°F.
- Brush the bread slices with melted compound butter on one side and place it on a baking sheet. Bake it in the oven for about 10 minutes, or until lightly browned and crisp. Remove from the oven, top with cheese and drizzle with olive oil and return into the oven. Bake again for about 2 to 3 minutes, or until the cheese has melted.
- Remove from the oven, transfer on a wire rack and drizzle with honey. Transfer on a serving platter and serve immediately.
Aseda Raw Honey https://asedarawhoney.com/