Now you may be aware that honey is a great alternative to sugar when cooking some of your favorite dishes, but raw honey is an even better choice. Aside from the many health benefits that raw honey presents, when used in preparing meals raw honey offers flavors you won’t be able to find anywhere else. The flavor of raw honey depends on the type of flowers it came from, offering a variety of flavors for plenty of delicious recipes.
When it comes to raw honey, no one makes it better than us here at Aseda Raw Honey. Pesticide, insecticide, and gluten free, our honey will give your more energy and make you feel better throughout the day. It can even assist your body in fighting allergies and illnesses as well as keep your skin healthy. Start reaping the benefits of raw honey today and try some of our amazing recipes.
There’s a plethora of tasty meals you can prepare with raw honey, and they all offer a number of benefits you can’t find elsewhere. For instance, raw honey contains bee pollen, believed to have anti-allergenic properties, and amylase, an enzyme that assists the digestive system in breaking down starches. Do what’s best for your body and take a look at the recipes below:
- Honey Glazed Salmon: Made with a browned butter lime sauce consisting of raw honey, you’ll never want salmon any other way. This great meal can be complete in only 30 minutes!
- Honey Wheat Bread: Providing a tender consistency to your bread, honey wheat loafs can be made in just a short amount of time and can be used as a side for a variety of dishes.
- Honey Candy: It’s time to replace those sugar-filled sweets with our delicious honey candy recipe. Best with grass fed butter, impress your guests with this fantastic treat!
There are so many wonderful raw honey recipes, we could only include a few here. For more delicious and healthy recipes, take a look at our full list here. We’re sure you’ll find something you love.
As mentioned, using raw honey not only adds fantastic flavor to your meals, it also presents a variety of health benefits. Below are just a few benefits of raw honey. You can learn more about the beneficial properties on our website.
- Antioxidants: Honey contains polyphenols, which are powerful compounds that decrease inflammation and help prevent damage to your cells.
- Wound Healing: In recent years, even doctors have been treating patients with raw honey for drug-resistant skin infections. It can even be of aid in fading scars.
- Propolis: Bees use propolis to protect their hives from intrusive organisms. In honey, propolis has anti-fungus and anti-bacterial properties.
Give your food a boost of flavor and your body a boost of energy with raw honey today. Take a look at our selection of raw honey products and get cooking! There’s nothing like Aseda Raw Honey.