Strawberry Kefir Green Smoothie
BREAKFAST - BEVERAGE
Write a review
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- ½ cup organic plain kefir or Greek yogurt
- 1 cup strawberry almond milk
- 1 tablespoon of organic raw honey
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds, soaked for at least 10 minutes
- 1 cup packed fresh kale leaves
- Soak the chia seeds in a bowl with the kefir or almond milk for at least 10 minutes.
- Transfer the mixture into a high speed blender together with the rest of the ingredients. Pulse for about 30 seconds on LOW speed, set to HIGH speed and pulse until thick and smooth.
- Add more honey to adjust sweetness and transfer the smoothie into two serving glasses. Serve immediately.
Aseda Raw Honey https://asedarawhoney.com/