Honey Almond Banana Smoothie
Write a review
- 2 cups sliced frozen bananas
- ¼ cup raw almonds, soaked for at least 8 hours and drained
- ½ cup of organic vanilla kefir
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of organic raw honey
- ¼ teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- Combine together all ingredients in a high speed blender. Pulse for about 30 seconds on LOW speed, set to HIGH speed and pulse until thick and smooth.
- Adjust consistency and sweetness by adding more almond milk and honey and pulse until well combined.
- Portion into two serving glasses, sprinkle with cinnamon on top and serve immediately.
Aseda Raw Honey https://asedarawhoney.com/