Honey Granola Recipe
It’s easy to create your own delicious granola using Non-GMO products and fresh pecans and almonds.
Write a review
- 1 cup of steel cut oats
- 3 cups of rolled oats
- 2/3 cup of chopped almonds
- 2/3 cup of chopped pecans
- 2/3 cup of pine nuts
- 1 cup of mixed dried seeds
- ¼ cup of canola oil
- ½ cup of raw honey
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon of pudding mix
- Preheat the oven to temperature of 300 °F/150 °C.
- Combine together all dry ingredients in a bowl and mix together all wet ingredients in separate bowl. Combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly until well incorporated.
- Divide the mixture into 2 baking sheets and spread evenly on the bottom.
- Bake it in the oven for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven, quickly stir to distribute the ingredients and bake for another 10 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from the oven, transfer to a wire rack and let it rest to cool completely. Slice the granola into rectangles and store in an airtight containers.
Aseda Raw Honey https://asedarawhoney.com/