Honey Glazed Carrots
The perfect side dish for your dinner menu. What taste better than carrots covered in honey with a zest of lemon?
Write a review
- 1 pound baby carrots, blanched
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon of garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon onion salt
- ½ teaspoon of ground black pepper
- ¼ cup minced fresh parsley leaves
- Blanch the carrots in a pot with boiling water for about 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from the pot, transfer to a bowl with ice bath to stop further cooking and drain.
- Season the carrots with garlic salt, onion salt and black pepper.
- Melt the butter in a pan over medium-high heat and add the carrots together with the honey and lemon juice. Cook for about 5 minutes while stirring occasionally until it starts to caramelize.
- Remove from heat, transfer to a serving platter and serve immediately minced parsley on top.
Aseda Raw Honey https://asedarawhoney.com/