Grilled Honey-Ginger Salmon
MAIN DISH – FISH AND SEAFOOD
Write a review
- 4 fresh wild Atlantic salmon fillet
- Grass fed ghee
For the Marinade
- 1 ½-inch piece of fresh ginger root, minced
- 2 teaspoons of minced garlic
- ¼ cup of raw coconut aminos
- ¼ cup of fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup of organic raw honey
- 1 large stem of spring onion, sliced
- Mix together all marinade ingredients in a large bowl and whisk until well combined. Place the salmon and coat evenly with the marinade mixture. Transfer to a freezer bag and chill for at least 20 to 30 minutes.
- Preheat charcoal grill to high and lightly grease the cooking grid with oil. Reduce to medium heat before grilling.
- Remove the salmon from the marinade mixture and drain well. Lightly brush the fillets with oil and grill for about 8 to 10 minutes on each side, or until lightly browned. Carefully turn to cook the other side and grill for another 8 minutes. Brush the fish regularly with the marinade while grilling.
- It is done when the fish flakes easily with a fork. Remove from grill, transfer to as serving platter and let it rest for 5 minutes to cool. Serve immediately.
Aseda Raw Honey https://asedarawhoney.com/