The Benefits of Raw Honey
The processed foods we eat today are a far cry from the whole foods that we ate for most of the last 40,000 years! You may be aware of the dangers of processed sugar, especially corn syrup. The stuff is everywhere, including in your store-bought honey!
Like every other heavily processed product, store-bought “honey” has almost nothing in common with the wild version. Pasteurization and industrial filtering remove the pollen and other components responsible for honey’s benefits. The finished product is essentially a glucose-fructose syrup with a faint golden color.
What’s worse is that once it’s refined, the origins of this honey product are impossible to track. The USDA has been struggling to stop the illegal importation of honey products from China and India that are dangerously contaminated with pesticides, antibiotics, and heavy metals.
A Few of the Health Benefits of Aseda Raw Honey
- A dose of antioxidants. Just like olive oil, fruit, and vegetables, raw honey contains polyphenols. These powerful compounds fight inflammation and protect your cells from damage. Additionally, raw honey contains probiotics to help healthy digestion.
- Beauty powerhouse. Honey is a natural humectant, or moisturizer. Once added to water, the stickiness goes away, making it perfect for all your DIY beauty treatments. Used alone or with coconut oil, it’s a safe and effective 10-minute mask to soften skin, hair, or cuticles. Raw honey is also a great cleanser for acne-damaged skin: it works as an antiseptic and gently balances hydration without clogging pores.
- Wound Healing. Honey is so good at healing wounds that a type of raw honey is now widely used by doctors to treat the rising number of drug-resistant skin infections that no longer respond to any conventional medicine. Use raw honey to fade scars.
What Can You Do With Aseda Raw Honey?
Aseda Honey is RAW, pure, non-GMO, and free of chemicals, pesticides, and heavy metals. Here are some ways that are customers use raw honey from Aseda:
- Add Bold Flavor To Your Gourmet Cooking | Use Aseda’s honey in meat marinades, fish glaze, cheese, chocolate & fruit pairings, salad dressings, and smoothies.
- Support Your Athletic Performance | Aseda is great for a raw healthy energy boost, muscle-building & recovery, and for increased power and speed.
- Medicinal Applications | Use as a digestive aid, skin treatment, and wound healing. Also great as an immune system booster, anti-carcinogenic, and anti-inflammatory.
- For Beauty | Use as a cleaning mask, moisturizer, acne, and eczema treatment. Also stimulates cell growth.
Our full line of responsibly-produced wild honey products offer many ways to enjoy the benefits of high-quality raw honey. Our product is always non-GMO, gluten-free, and free of contamination from pesticides, insecticides, and heavy metals. Check out our products to see how Aseda Raw Honey can directly benefit you.