Tasty Chutney made from our non-GMO honey
Write a review
- 2 pounds of red tomatoes, diced and seeded
- ½ teaspoon of ground cloves
- 2 teaspoons of dried basil leaves
- 1 small pinch of cinnamon
- Salt, to taste
- 1 cup of raw honey
- Place all ingredients in a saucepan, apply medium-high heat and season to taste with salt.
- Bring to a boil, reduce to low heat and simmer for about 40 to 45 minutes while stirring occasionally. Remove the pan from heat when it has thickened and let it rest to cool completely.
- Transfer into mason jars or sealed containers and chill before serving.
Aseda Raw Honey https://asedarawhoney.com/