Honey Cornbread Recipe
A sweet cornbread recipe that will melt in your mouth. Using organic eggs combined with pure honey, delight anyone’s taste buds at your next dinner party!
Write a review
- ½ cup sifted flour
- ½ cup almond flour
- 1 cup sifted cornmeal
- ½ cup raw honey
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 2 large whole eggs, beaten
- Lightly grease a 9x9 inch baking pan with oil and preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Whisk together the oil, honey, eggs, cream and almond extract in a mixing bowl until well combined and set aside.
- Mix together the flour, cornmeal and baking powder in a large mixing bowl until well combined. Make a well on the center and pour in the egg mixture.
- Mix thoroughly until all ingredients are well incorporated and pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake it in the oven for about 20 to 25 minutes. It is done when a toothpick inserted on the thickest part comes out clean. Remove from the oven, transfer to a wire rack and let it rest to cool.
- Invert the honey cornbread on a plate, turn right side up and slice before serving.
Aseda Raw Honey https://asedarawhoney.com/