Use grass fed butter and pure honey to create the perfect candy for your guests!
Write a review
- 1 quart of honey
- 1 tablespoon grass fed butter
- 2 tablespoons of vinegar
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 teaspoons of lemon extract
- Place the vinegar, honey and butter in a sauce pan and apply medium heat. Bring to a boil and simmer for 1 hour and 30 minutes. It is done when the mixture hardens if dropped into the water.
- Add in the baking soda and lemon extract and stir to combine. Remove from heat.
- Transfer into a greased tin and let it rest until it has lowered half its original temperature. Mark into squares, let it cool completely and break into squares.
- Store in sealed containers.
Aseda Raw Honey https://asedarawhoney.com/