Cilantro-Lime Honey Garlic Shrimp
MAIN DISH – FISH AND SEAFOOD
Write a review
- 1 tablespoon of grass fed ghee
- 2 tablespoons of grass fed butter
- 1 ½ pounds medium wild-caught shrimp, peeled and deveined with tails on
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Fleur de sel and black pepper, to taste
For the Cilantro-Lime Sauce
- ¼ cup of organic raw honey
- 2 medium organic limes, juiced
- 2 tablespoons of raw coconut aminos
- ¼ cup of finely minced fresh cilantro
- Place the shrimp in a large bowl and season to taste with Italian seasoning, fleur de sel and black pepper. Gently toss to evenly coat with the flavoring ingredients and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix together all ingredients for the sauce and set aside.
- Add the ghee in a large skillet and apply with medium-high heat. Melt in the grass fed butter and sauté the garlic for about 1 to 2 minutes while stirring constantly.
- Stir in the shrimp, cook for about 4 to 6 minutes or until the meat is opaque slightly cooked. Stir in the cilantro lime sauce, turn to high heat and cook further until the sauce has thickened and the shrimp is cooked through. Remove from heat and let it rest for about 5 minutes before serving.
- Gently toss to evenly coat the shrimp with the sauce and transfer into a serving platter. Serve immediately with extra lime wedges, if desired.
Aseda Raw Honey https://asedarawhoney.com/