Carrot Sweet Potato Curry Soup
Write a review
- ¼ cup grass fed butter
- 1 cup diced white onions
- 1 ½ tablespoons of yellow curry powder
- 2 cup cubed organic carrots
- 2 cups cubed sweet potatoes
- 7 cups of homemade chicken bone broth or organic chicken stock
- 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 1 to 1 ½ teaspoons of Fleur de sel and black pepper
- 1 medium red apple, peeled and cored, cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons of organic raw honey
- Melt the butter in a large heavy bottomed pot over medium-high heat. Add the onions and sauté until soft and tender. Stir in the curry powder and cook for 1 minute while stirring constantly.
- Stir in the carrots and potatoes and cook for about 2 to 3 minutes. Pour in the bone broth or stock, almond milk and season to taste with fleur de sel and black pepper. Bring to a boil, reduce to low and simmer for about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Stir in apple and honey and cook until it returns to a boil. Remove from heat, transfer to a food processor and pulse until smooth and thick.
- Portion into individual serving bowls and serve with chopped spring onions on top, if desired.
Aseda Raw Honey https://asedarawhoney.com/